DDD Foundations in Stockholm June 4
Prepare team members to crisply execute the modeling and design at the detailed level of team members delivering application functionality within a strategy.
Programmers, Testers, Business Analysts and Software Architects
Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- In this class you will learn how to:
- Structure domain models that solve important, difficult business problems at scale
- Design and implement objects that cleanly express domain models via a ubiquitous language
- Apply DDD “Building Blocks” for crisply executing designs based on business concepts
- Collaborate with non-technical business experts to systematically explore a business domain and create models together
- Maintain the boundaries of a subsystem and adjust your style of design to the part of the system you are working in.
Hands-on pair programming and group exercises will show you how to apply DDD building block patterns to the creation and refinement of practical software based on conceptual domain models. At the same time, you will learn a new vocabulary of design that can help you collaborate with other DDD developers and techniques for working with the non-technical business experts.