Strategic Design in Denver, April 9 Canceled
Some design decisions have an impact on the trajectory of the whole project. Modeling is most needed in complex circumstances, yet the typical dynamics of large projects too often derail it or disconnect it from the real design. This course delves into principles for clarifying the big picture, getting effort focused on the core, and coordinating multi-team development.
IT Leaders, Development Managers, Enterprise Architects, Software Architects, Senior Developers and Development Leads
Experience with large systems multi-team development
- In this class you will learn how to:
- Get a big-picture of multi-team development as it pertains to design success.
- Focus talent and resources where they will pay off most.
- Make most effective use of off-the-shelf components in a mixture with in-house development.
- Manage diverse styles of design, development process and quality within a large system, and still maintain the ability to innovate around your core domain.
- Develop multiple strategies for setting up a fresh project that can break with the past, even when the organization is tied to legacy systems.